Hello everyone! I am so glad to share with you guys that I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Lavanda Michelle - thank you! Please check her out and visit her lifestyle blog at www.lavandamichelle.com << I am so grateful, for it's such an honor being recognized as one to inspire creativity and positivity among an extensive network of bloggers. Today, I will be answering a few questions from Lavanda:
1. If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite food to eat?
--So many! lol. But okay, it's Chicken Adobo - a Filipino dish.
3. What advice would you give your younger self if you could go back in time ten years?
--Hello my younger self, you should believe in yourself! You can do it better than anybody else!
4. What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
--I would definitely treat my family to an awesome vacation!
5. Night owl or early bird?
6. What superpower would you like to have?
7. Your favorite way to relax?
8. eBook or the printed book or audiobook or no books at all?
--I prefer to read a printed book.
9. What four words would you use to describe yourself?
--Content. Optimistic. Artsy. Outdoorsy.
10. Who is the most influential person in your life?
11. Do you make resolutions? If yes, what is your top resolution for 2018?
--Yes! My top resolution for 2018 is to spend more time with my family.
Now, it is time for me to pass the love and light! My Sunshine Blogger Award nominations are the following:
Joan Cajic -- www.jocajic.com
Blair Villanueva -- www.forurbanwomen.com
Emmanuel Damian -- www.thetennisfoodie.com
Dee Jaye -- https://mydeedeesdiary.com
Amber Myers -- www.airingmylaundry.com
Karen Yannacio Morse -- www.glamkaren.com
Kim Hargrave Lee -- www.kimscravings.com
Cathleen Childs -- www.atasteofmadness.com
Anshul Kumar Akhoury -- https://dailypassengerr.com
Jenny Temcio -- http://jennyatdapperhouse.com
Joane Pangilinan -- http://www.joanepong.com
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for your blog post and links back to her blog.
2. Answer 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post on your blog.
Questions for my nominees:
1. When and why did you start blogging?
2. Which movie or book do you think is ridiculously overrated?
3.You have $100 to burn, all your friends are busy and you have the whole day to yourself, what do you do?
4. Food for soul or music for soul?
5. What is your favorite hobby?
6. What is your idea of fun?
7. What makes you say “What was I thinking?” when you look back on your life?
8. What is the best meal you have ever had on vacation?
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? Why?
10. Who was your childhood hero?
11. Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?
*The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to blogs with inspiring, positive, and creative content.
Once again, thank you for the nomination, Lavanda Michelle! :)
Congratulations on your nomination! ☺️ By the way, I am Filipino so YES to Chicken Adobo!!! ☺️ReplyDelete
Congrats! That is so amazing. I love chicken adobo so good. and I agree my mom is also the most influential person.ReplyDelete
Awesome nomination! Congrats on that! I love the advice that you'd give your younger self, it's the best advice that we can give especially to the younger generation.ReplyDelete
Congrats! Though I never thought of that superpower, I have to agree; teleportation would be awesome!ReplyDelete
Congratulations on the award! I won this last year! Thanks so much for telling me more about yourself.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on the award! How cool you got to win it. I love that you get to tell your readers more about you and pass it on.ReplyDelete
What a fun quiz! I especially like #3, I have a book like that with a bunch of famous people's advice for their younger selves. <3ReplyDelete
Love the fun quiz and congrats on the nomination so inspiring keep up the great work!ReplyDelete
Congrats on your nomination! That is so amazing. I too love chicken adobo yummy. I agree with you, my mom is also the most influential person and my resolution for 2018 is to spend more time with my family.ReplyDelete
My mother is my best influence as well. Congratulation on the award.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on the nomination!! I love that you chose teleportation as your superpower, that's definitely one of my top contenders - I go between that & time control (just imagine the things you could do with the ability to control time!) I day dream about it way more than what would be considered normal, hahaha.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on the nomination! What a lovely article!ReplyDelete
Well done and congratulations on your award, I've been nominated too and hope to get my post done this weekend, but feeling a little rough at the moment.ReplyDelete